“Probiotics are live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host.” - World Health Organization / United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization1
Healthy Guts for Stronger Kids
Biogrow® Probiotics KIDS Powder is a kid-friendly probiotics supplement specially formulated for growing kids in particularly with poor gut health, poor digestion and appetite as well as kids that fall sick easily.
A kid’s gut microbiota starts to develop soon after birth through environmental interaction. However, its early establishment may be disrupted by several factors such as caesarean delivery, formula feeding, use of antibiotics & etc. which may result in weakened immunity, cases of diarrhea, constipation or stomach upset.
Clinical studies have shown that introducing probiotics to growing kids can help to improve their intestinal function and restore the balance of gut microbiota.
The Features of Biogrow® Probiotics KIDS Powder
|Made in Denmark|
|One sachet daily to restore the balance of kid’s gut microbiota|
|6 Billion CFU per 1g sachet|
3 clinically proven probiotics strains
- Bifidobacterium lactis, BB-12®
- Streptococcus thermophilus, TH-4™
- Lactobacillus paracasei, L. CASEI 431™
|Contains 500mg of inulin (prebiotic)|
|With orange flavour|
|No refrigeration is required|
Benefits of taking Biogrow® Probiotics KIDS Powder
- Promote growth of beneficial gut bacteria2
- Improve bowel function3,4
- Support child growth and development5
Biogrow® Probiotics KIDS Powder is used as a health supplement.
Each 1g sachet contains
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BB-12®)||17mg|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (TH-4™)||3mg|
|Lactobaccilus paracasei subsp. paracasei (L. CASEI 431™)||1mg|
|Other ingredients: Inulin, D-mannitol and Orange Flavour|
Who are recommended to take Biogrow® Probiotics KIDS Powder?
For all growing kids particularly with following conditions:
Children 1 year old and above: 1 sachet once daily with food.
Take 1 sachet orally or mix the powder with small amount of room temperature or milk.
*Do not mix the powder in with hot/warm drinks.
Keep in dry place below 30˚C. Protect from light and moisture.
No refrigeration is required.
Pack Size: 30 sachets x 1g
- WHO/FAO Food and Nutrition Paper 2006; 85.
- Mohan R. et al. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2006; 44(11), 4025-4031.
- Vlieger A. M. et al. British Journal of Nutrition 2009; 102, 869-875.
- Gonzalez S. et al. Microbiologie-Aliments-Nutrition 1990; (8), 349-354.
- Nopchinda S. et al. Journal of the Medicine Association of Thailand 2002; 85(4), 1225
This is a supplement product advertisement.